Home

Friday, November 20, 2020

Secrets are about to spill

 



I have no idea how to start writing my story. I get the feeling sometimes it may sound like fiction because it is just so fucked up I have no other words right now. 

I’m not a professional writer and I am writing raw accounts of what I experienced. 

Here is a rundown of some of the things that I’m going to write about.

Put up for adoption only to be picked up, this is due to my grandmother. However, I would end up in my mother's care.

Taken from a country with my + father and given a false id in America.

My mother did not immediately come on this journey.  She followed later

I do not know why 

Mothers, I have had many 

Emotional abuse 

Physical abuse 

Abandonment

Addiction 

Rapes

Organized crime

Prison

Deportation ( betrayal )

Loss of children 

I finally cleaned myself up. 

Today I am still caught up in the cycle of shame and regret. 18 months ago I started reading about narcissistic mothers and their daughters. 

It was like hitting the jackpot.

I’m writing in order to heal. 

Make no mistake about it, I will no longer be the scapegoat. 


Secrets are about to spill. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I know my truth

  You could see the anger has bottled up.  She had a difficult childhood, with physical trauma and bullying, it is no wonder that she can...